A purple envelope with green letters arives in the mailbox.

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Tekk

A purple envelope with green letters arives in the mailbox.

Unread post by Tekk »

Inside the envelope is a black piece of parchment with bright purple letters beautifully scrolled across the page.

To whom it may concern:

My name is Zelophe. I am a forsaken Warlock. Tailor by trade, and friend to a member of yours. A blood elf that goes by the name of Wistearia. She and I go way back. We met at dalaran some years ago. We were taught by similar trainers for tailoring and magic. She delved more into the arcane arts, where mine was more of the demonic sort.

Still friends we remained, and now I hear she is doing quite well as a member of your guild. Being a good friend of mine, I would like the opportunity to check up on her. Make sure she is being treated properly. She tends to, how shall i put it? Be easily persuaded. I'm not suggesting that this sort of thing happens here but I still would like to meet the friends of my friend, and If I can befriend them as well.

As I said above my skills run very highly in demonology. I still have a lot to learn, and would love the opportunity to work with some like minded folk. You have my highest regards, and I hope despite your response to my letter that we may work together at some point, joined by guild or just as common acquaintances.

May the dark lady watch over you.
Zelophe