A Gnome Skin Letter

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Durrosh

A Gnome Skin Letter

Unread post by Durrosh »

Orgrimmar
Valley of Honor
Wyvern's Tail Mailbox
2/24/2012

Orgrimmar
Valley of Strength
Auction House Mailbox

Greetings Inquisitor,
If you are reading this, then it didn't get sent to the wrong mailbox by a less-than-intelligent courier. I am writing this on my finest parchment because it is truly an honor to send in this letter. I am new to this city Orgrimmar, or any city for that matter. I am looking for a bit of a family, brotherhood, guild, any establishment where I can feel like I am a part of a great cause.

I may be a young Orc, but I am seasoned in battle, and I am no whelp. I am originally from the Dragomaw clan, both in Shadowmoon Valley, and in Twilight Highlands. If this conflicts with anything I understand, we are a very infamous clan. Not to sound conceited, but I am a talented Drake Rider. I even beat Skyshatter in a race and took his name as mine. I am also a great ranged attacker with a bow or gun, or anything that fires sticks and stones. I do know how to defend myself with an axe or sword in close combat. I am also a great tracker, and know how to survive in the wilderness. I can hunt down the largest beast without failure, I have even been on many hunts with Hemet Nesingwary.

I have not seen many battles with the Alliance, I did not even know they existed before a few years ago, but the battles I have fought or lead with the Dragonmaw clan, were all victorious. I know if given the chance to prove myself to the guild, I will do well. I am not a foolish, or stubborn Orc. I do know my place, and I know respect is not given out. I can also carry pressure and not crack like a fragile glass. I am not very wealthy, but I will pay whatever fee it is to join the establishment. When and if I join the ranks of The Grim, you will see what I am truly made of...

Courage,
Truth,
Honor,
Fidelity,
Discipline,
Hospitality,
Self Reliance,
Industriousness,
Perseverance.

Strength and Honor,
Durrosh Skyshatter