A letter stained with oil.

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Corsett

A letter stained with oil.

Unread post by Corsett »

Yo! The name's Corsett, goblin of the Steamwheedle Cartel an' resident of Fuselight. Though some might say I a'int part of the Cartel no more, seein' as I don't agree with their 'neutral' standpoint. If you'ze askin' me, there a'int no neutral, not really. Anyone who thinks so is just foolin' himself. Now me, I'ma smart one. Smarter than tha'. There are some gobs 'ere, in Fusligh', tha' agree with me. Gobs from the Bilgewater Cartel. Now me, I think they're the smart ones, sidin' with da Horde. Da Horde are gonna win dis war, an' me...I'm on da side of da winners.

So I guess it's time ta tell you'ze a bit about me. I'm wha' dey call a 'Techo-priest'. Sounds cool, don't it? Yeah, so I's betcha' heard of Techo-Mages before, bu' not Techo-Priests. Dat's 'cause I'm on'offa kind. I invent t'ings, an' den I use dem inventions to get t'ings done. Shadow magic, healin' magics...dems weaksauce compared ta wha' I can do. An' all I'm askin' is a chance ta let me show you'ze.

I'm ready ta join da Horde. Dis is one goblin who's tired ah playin' at neutral. Everyone's godda take a side some day, an' today I choose da Grim. Here's hopin' I hear froms ya. Peace!

...or not.

Signed,
Corsett Highprofit