*A sickly sweet smelling parchment*

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Thermapole

*A sickly sweet smelling parchment*

Unread post by Thermapole »

My Dearest Grim,

What has this world come to, when a buried body cannot lay at rest until it's soul returns? I honestly thought I'd the craggy overlook in Alterac would conceal my remains. Not remotely did I imagine...otherwise I would have lain down in the depths of the magma in Blackrock.

So here I am, after a less than wise deal made. "Yes" they told me. "Certainly we can send you back, but alas your body seems to be missing". I made the deal, sent back in new flesh. They are most likely laughing now, having reanimating my soul within this...bag of smelly flesh. That and the oh so convenient oversight, not thinking to tell me that what I knew would need be relearned. I may surely tear my face to the bone yet again... So much work ahead of me. Perhaps this elven flesh might have benefits untapped. Time will tell.

I've decided to go by my first-given name, and relearn what has been lost. I will find this fool who stole my bones, my very identity, and strip them of all they hold dear.

Until our paths cross,
Thermal Thermapole