Outfront a small tavern located near one of the Grim's outposts.......

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Brecorin

Outfront a small tavern located near one of the Grim's outposts.......

Unread post by Brecorin »

The mist subsides long enough for the figure to be shown. This imp, small in statue, appears and maintains his powerful if not humerous stance as he mounts a common table. His eyes glow as he takes a glowing rock from his stachel. "Please sir, Please I dont understand" echoes from the small crystal. As you approach the voice from before groans...." He put me in here, Told me to meet you people in here he did." "I was told you would set me free. I was told you could help me". The imp appears to be smiling as a result of the last comment made by the desperate crystal. "Please, please he said if I would honor him I could keep my life." "Lord Brecorin is at halt awaiting your favor"."please sir".The imp starts to place the shard back into the satchel...."No, NOOOOO, He said he would he..". The minion in a sense of recall pauses. "Master know. Master help you.Trust the Master." As soon as you begin to ask the location of his master a smooth look comes over the face of them imp."I am here, I am worthy, I shall wait on your decision." The imp regains his composure. "Please sir.... I have done what he asked have I not? I DO deserve to live." The imp nods in approval for what you dont know, looks into your eyes and a feeling of trust overcomes you...."Master give you", he says as he throws the shard to the ground with all his compacted might. The imp jumps off the table, hands you a ripped portion of what appears to be leather, and walks quietly into the night. Upon opening the script you read," His was one of many souls that I intend to be taken in your pressence. I await your decision. Brecorin."
Ulricht

On the grassy knoll

Unread post by Ulricht »

On a small rise some distance from what appeared to be a tavern the long tangle of wild foliage rustled with the evening breeze.  Vibrant flowers, dulled by the moonlight danced upon a sea of rich green.  The tranquility of the night was broken by a chorus of sound.  Rustling of plate armor against armor and the slow plodding of hooves through the tall grass.  An imposing figure sat upon a macabre gathering of swirling chilled mist and bone.  The abomination sat calmly swirling the eerie glowing tail back and forth as if truly alive.  True life had long left the charger as it had the master upon it's back.  Leather creaked as he adjusted his position upon his saddle, his dead eyes glowing akin to his mount of a pale blue.  The tabard of the Grim sat proudly upon his torso as the mount and rider simply sat and watched the comings and goings of the tavern.

He did not move farther to be noticed by any that would be entering the tavern nor did he attempt to make any sort of communication.  He simply sat and watched as the mist of his mount drifted to gently lap against the living grass beneath him.  Lulled into their own deaths the vibrant foliage around the charger began to wilt and shrivel the very life being frozen and sapped from them.  Eventually, Ulricht sat in a dead frozen area as he continued his silent vigil.  From the ground itself a ghostly green skull seemed to appear.  It danced around Ulricht it's jaw moving as if trying to speak.

Ulricht never tore his gaze from the tavern as he spoke to the skull.  "...They will either find him worthy or they will not.  We shall sit here for a moment, Father..... and see."