A severed head with a surprise!

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Setter

A severed head with a surprise!

Unread post by Setter »

*There lies the head of an Alliance soldier with a letter jammed into it's mouth*

Dear Grim~

I've been stumbling into three Orcish sisters I'm guessing quite a few times in the battlefields.. Dehau, Nehau and Tehau. So I decided to write this letter! Ah.. Oh and uh.. excuse the head, I was out of envelopes. But ah... the look on his face is a memory I will treasure forever. If you ever happen to need another to raise the body count, than by all means contact me.
Last edited by Setter on Tue May 19, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Esmi

Re: A severed head with a surprise!

Unread post by Esmi »

((*Weeps* Another severed head... *Sniff*  I feel so... honored.))
Tehau
Lost

Re: A severed head with a surprise!

Unread post by Tehau »

Loud cheering and wild singing can be heard as the triplets clomp their way into the letter room.

"Running BLUE is what we do
take them down return RED too!

We don't care 'bout Gob dang CHARTS
We just co-llect PINKER hearts!

Stun them up can't use their POWERS
take their base and make it OURS!"

They're dressed in battle garb from a long night of partying in the Gulches, blood still spattering their lime skin in red and blue. They pass through about every other day to read the reads and get the dish but have never personally seen a pinker head with a letter in the mouth. "What the biff?" Tehau tilts her head to the side and sniffs the air. "Frikka disgusto! A letter!" She crows with delight, tearing the paper from between the teeth.

"What's the good word, my sib?" Dehau asks, her face split into a goofy grin, still on a battle high.

Nehau grunts. "That better be good news with a set up like that."

Three heads press together as they read the letter. "Setter!" They exclaim in unison, faces breaking out in identical grins.

"We'll totes call on him plenty, he's frikka wicked good times." Tehau nods.

"If you want to battle better
Call on our good buddo Setter." Dehau begins a chant.

"He is always on his game
making pinkers feel the shame." Nehau adds.

"Burning Drannies with a curse
He's got soul stones in his... " Tehau paused.

"PURSE!" They all screamed as they ran back out the door, hyper for more battles.

Dehau's voice drifts back into the room. "All warlocks have purses." She explains.