Folded, Bloodstained Scrap of Parchment

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Morvain

Folded, Bloodstained Scrap of Parchment

Unread post by Morvain »

Unfolding the torn parchment, it appears as if it was once part of an Alliance letter. The postscript, "-Ahbramis, Tactical Officer, Lake Wintergrasp" is legible in the upper right corner. A red streak, presumably blood, stains the parchment, giving it a brittle and crusty texture.

Leyujin of the Grim. I was told this note could find you here. A few nights ago we pursused the Alliance from Wintergrasp fortress and into the eastern hills. Our blades cut many down. Our mounts rode many into the snow and ice. But not enough. Today they descended back from the hills and reclaimed the fortress.

I have known the Dark Lady's Lieutenant and eyes in Wintergrasp, Murp, since he was stationed in the snowy valley of Alterac. Murp is weary of the back-and-forth in Wintergrasp, and has commissioned me to make the Horde's dominance of the lake unquestionable. To this end, I've been given two tasks: the first is to capture the Fortress of Wintergrasp, just as before; the second is to ravage their fortified encampment in the eastern hills, and to plant a banner of the Horde upon the corpse of their gryphon handler.

Leyujin, it would be an honor to ride alongside you once again, and any other Grim you might rally to this cause. I've left the back of this note unmarked for your reply. When I know of our numbers, I'll coordinate a time for our assault. Control of Wintergrasp, for Northrend awaits.

For the Horde. -M
Last edited by Morvain on Sun May 10, 2009 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leyujin
Lost

Re: Folded, Bloodstained Scrap of Parchment

Unread post by Leyujin »

Scrawled upon the back and delivered through the mail.

Ma apologies to ya, mon. Ah rarely check da Grim's mailbox, as ah but be a new membah. Ma time is seldom ma own nowadays. Ah will try an reach joo agin when ah hav da ability ta do so.

Leyu'jin