A Helling Epistle to the Helling Grim

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Qabian

A Helling Epistle to the Helling Grim

Unread post by Qabian »

((Apparently, I'm the mailman.))

Nailed rather unceremoniously to the front door of the guildhall of The Grim

My Most Esteemed Colleagues,

My name is Lysimachus dej Dynastus. I am the lord of a moderately sized noble family, hailing from the city of Silvermoon.

These formalities, I suppose, are only trivially necessary.

I am aware of the, shall we say, intentions of your affiliation; I do applaud you, all of you. You have fought well for my favored tenets of Law and Order, brought about premierly by the dissolution of Allied factions.

As many of you are more than likely aware, there stand among the Alliance a number of figures whom act more independently of the organization as a whole. These figures, suffice it to be said, pose the greatest threat to the interests of the Horde and its associates. Therefore, I propose an agreement.

I have posted a bounty upon the head of one whom I feel may constitute one of the greatest threats to Horde security. One whom I am sure consistently deters many of The Grim from more efficiently effecting missions.

That one is Illisade Shadesong.

With the support of your enclave, it is much more likely that this one might be brought to justice; or, perhaps, forced into a lesser position than he currently parades about, sometimes in the streets of our own cities. Any assistance any of you might be able to lend to this man-hunt shall be very well received.

The next line is a bit sketchy, as though the author had a hard time forcing it onto paper.

For the Horde.

Most Sincerely,
Lysimachus dej Dynastus
Marquess of House dej Dynastus
Abric
Lost

Re: A Helling Epistle to the Helling Grim

Unread post by Abric »

I was unaware that we had become a mercenary or bounty hunter service to the Horde. 

Yet, such is expected from those who do not understand the things that must be known for the benefit of us all.  Where some may find selective execution among members of the Alliance ... we find the complete destruction of their entire existence as our cause.

If in during the burning of their cities and the annihilation of their people this Illisade is found... then perhaps this individual will be informed of its demise.

Until that time, if someone desires us to do their dirty work, they may speak to Bloodscream or Skash while wearing large purple or blue wax ears.  If they survive the encounter, then perhaps they will learn a lesson of how to approach us.
~Death is sweeter on the pommel's end
Greebo

Re: A Helling Epistle to the Helling Grim

Unread post by Greebo »

I suspect what you meant to say, Abric, was "they may speak to Bloodscream or Skash while wearing large purple or blue pies."
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.