Letter from Droggosh (Copied from Discord)

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Syreenna
Irredeemable

Letter from Droggosh (Copied from Discord)

Unread post by Syreenna »

Aka'Magosh!

Greetings brothers and sisters in the Horde! I am Droggosh the Axeborn. I am seeking your organization out because in this day and age of “peace” those dedicated to the safety of the Horde through honorable violence must still act even when our leader’s must play nice with our most hated enemies. The Alliance plots against us. Death itself moves against us, and I hear you are the people to talk to about getting something productive done about it. I am in Orgrimmar for the time being until my next expedition sets sail, but I would gladly resign that if there is honorable work to do. I await your reply.

Blood and Thunder!

Droggosh the Axeborn, Champion of the Horde
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Letter from Droggosh (Copied from Discord)

Unread post by Syreenna »

Doggosh,

While The Grim does agree with you about violence needing to be done to the Alliance even when our acting leaders order us to observe this armistice, many among both the Alliance and the Horde would question our honor. We can discuss this further in a face to face meeting.

I will be at the bar in the back of the Brawl'gar Arena Tuesday at 5:30. If that is not a good time for you, I can also arrange to be there Wednesday. Just let me know when to expect you.

Peace through annihilation.

Syreena Shadowblade
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda