Letter from Coe (Copied from Discord)

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Syreenna
Irredeemable

Letter from Coe (Copied from Discord)

Unread post by Syreenna »

To whom it may concern,

I am not nor will I ever be one for lengthy introductions or elaborations- I much prefer to allow my actions to speak for themselves. Sparing you the misery of enduring my penmanship for longer than absolutely necessary, and much preferring to speak on my reasonings in person, I will say simply that I have developed an interest in joining you, enlisting, or whatever it is you may call the prospect of a recruit. I can not promise that I will be in one place for any amount of time, but I will ensure that I frequent a select few points of postage delivery over the next few weeks in anticipation of your response. If you have need of a dedicated combatant who has trained extensively in martial combat, please inquire. My dedication to The Horde and its causes is unwavering.

Regards,

Coe

Coellistrallivia Summerblossom.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Letter from Coe (Coied from Discord)

Unread post by Syreenna »

Coe,

I will be in the tavern at the back of the Brawl'gar Arena on Tuesday evening for a couple hours, starting at 5:30. You can meet me there to discuss your reasons for wanting to join us.

Peace through annihilation.

Syreena Shadowblade
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda