Letter from Si'dad (copied from Discord)

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Syreenna
Irredeemable

Letter from Si'dad (copied from Discord)

Unread post by Syreenna »

The writing for this is scribbled messily, almost as if the person was in a rush. Anyone with a keen eye for language would see the spelling errors were made by a native Pandaren speaker. The content is as follows:

Dear the Grimmist of persons,

I was in Orgri the other day and heard abowt yoer collectif. Though the coeple speaking were declaring yoe radicalized, I nodded in agreement at most points. Yoer philosophie is why I chose to support this side. I wowld lof I to help yoe set fires to those who cause this world chay aws. Like burning off termites, this needs to be done violently or the idiology will keep spreading. We are more the doctors of the people if anything.

So please, consider contacting me. I will love to haf help setting these fires. And if yoe don’t, I hope to see yoe with me in the field trying to fix these things.
A red panda paw with an “S” carved from it sits as a signature. However her full name and address are on the outside of the letter.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda