The dual letter

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Dustfingur
Irredeemable

The dual letter

Unread post by Dustfingur »

After a short bone crushing battle in Maldraxxus, Zalanjo returns to the closest road to take a breather.

"It be like dese deadys nevah stop comin' How we suppose ta win dis ting if dey keep -"

Zanaljo's cut off as a skeletal rider on a stitched together warhound approaches him with a satchel flailing at his side comes forward.

"Letter for the Shadow Walker. The Lasher requests you to speak with them." The boney figure holds the letter out towards the troll who begrudgingly takes it forcefully from the hand causing it to be removed from it's socket. Zalanjo takes the hand and tosses it onto the ground. He turns to walk away and opens the envelope. Words can be seen on both sides of the paper. The front reads;
I, Zarilix, once a righteous zealot while living, now a servant to the shadows of the void, was bound to Sylvannas' agents of the Forsaken until she abandoned her own kind. I have been living as an outcast amongst the Horde after her betrayal, and seek a community that will accept me and my lack of "humane" values. I have no patience for honor, there is no black or white to my decaying eyes, and I will cross any boundary to achieve victory. I hope this ambitious, undead journey of mine will be accepted by The Grim.

For the Horde, For the Forsaken,

Z

The trolls sighs and turns the letter around.
Once a knight and protector of Silvermoon, I, Saruson, son of Emandill, fell to the Lich King's grasp and never saw that glorious city again. Now, my deathly existence has exiled me from my own household and, as my one purpose is for war, I struggle finding like-minded champions to fight by their side. It was not until High Priest Zarilix invited me to master my powers of death by serving the Necrolords and, most importantly, enlist with him in the ranks of The Grim. All I can offer is my chilling loyalty, an unholy ambition, and blood, lots of blood.

Saruson
Zalanjo finishes reading and tears the letter down the middle. Releasing it from his hands and it glides onto the ground.

"So I need to talk de more elfs and now dis deadmon? Elfs and smelly deadys. I radda shoot mah foot." The trolls kicks the dirt beneath his foot. "De Lasha be owin' me ah drink. I tink he makin' me talk to de elfs while he talk ta errebody else."

Zalanjo picks up a flat stone nearby and removes his pointed stick and vial of ink from his pouch. He begins to write;
Meet me at Maldraxxus. Bring me food and drink. I be needin' it if I be needin' ta talk wit more elfs and ah deadmon.

Inquizetor Zalanjo