A worn parchment

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Dustfingur
Irredeemable

A worn parchment

Unread post by Dustfingur »

Zalanjo sits ontop of a hill overlooking the hazy sky and land riddled in bones, death and the undead. Maldraxxus wasn't his favorite spot but it's where he was needed the most for the time being. The screeching sound of decaying beasts and ghouls fill the air. The troll takes a moment to drink in his view before taking a deep breath and exhaling. He lets out a hacking cough.

"Why de air 'ere be so nasty. Stupid deadys."

He reaches into his pocket to retrieve a letter he had been sent by the Dread Coven to look over. Zalanjo unfolds the letter and begins to look over it. A letter on worn parchment, with neat handwriting, and an ink that shimmers when the light hits it just right.

Well met Lords and Ladies of Grim,

I am Brizannyka, though most hail me as Bri. I have recently been made aware of your fellowship and am interested in joining my hand to your banner. I am hopeful you have room for someone who cares to share their skills and wisdom, with those who would do the same.

Please feel free to seek me via scroll should you have any further inquiries.

May the Eternal Sun guide you through dark times,
Bri
The troll looks up away from the letter and glances back at it a couple of times. After which he tears up the letter and tosses it into the air.

"Fancy words. Fancy ink. Fancy writin' and fancy name? Dis an elf. Bah, why dey make me speak wit elfs. Always elfs."

Zalanjo looks around on the ground around him and finds a dirtied tattered cloth. He picks it up from the ground and places it on his thigh. Reaching into one of his pouches he removes a pointed stick and a small vial of ink. After removing the cork with his teeth, he dips the stick into the vial and with a palmer grasp he begins to write on the cloth.
To Bree.
Ya be lookin fo de Grim. Ya found dem. I dun know why an elf be wantin ta join de Grim but can talk bout dat lata. Find me in Maldraxxus by da Teater of Pain tomorrow at noon. We talk dere. And bring me someting nice.

Inquizetor Zalanjo