A dictated letter

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Khorvis

A dictated letter

Unread post by Khorvis »

This letter appears to have been written by someone else, perhaps a scribe, as it is very flowy and beautiful script.
I, Zhosi, am interested in joining the group by the name of the Grim. I have left my home of Zul'Farrak, and I am looking for a place within the Horde to practice my skills. I am a formidable primal, and would be interested to add my unique skillset to your campaign.
Signed,
Zhosi
A very rough signature, indicating that Zhosi very rarely holds a quill.

"I should get a bloody secretary myself," Khorvis grumbled as he finished perusing the letter. The stormshroom paste that Supplicant Ristikus had provided was helping his eyesight, but his vision was still strained from reading so many of the recent correspondences. Even more focus would be required to pen a response in his usual blocky orcish, sketched with incarnadine ink.
Aspirant Zhosi,

There do be several Farraki in service to the Mandate and none have disappointed me yet. Let us hope that you do not be the first. We Grim have many uses for primals and do accord the elders some respect given their calling, but all Supplicants must endure the Trials.

Seek out the Inquisition this night within the realm of Maldraxxus when the goblin clock does strike half past five.

High Inquisitor Bloodstar