A vellum note tied to an arrow

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Khorvis

A vellum note tied to an arrow

Unread post by Khorvis »

“To whom it may concern,

I am Ranger-Captain Theros Sunhallow, a member of the Farstriders.

Over the years I have fought to defend my homeland against both the Scourage and the Alliance; an companion of mine who I met on the Broken Shores confirmed the whispers heard on the streets of Silvermoon - your Inquisition, does not support this and with that; I would leave the Farstriders and seek to align under a new banner, one that, while may remain loyal to the Horde, will not sit by and do nothing as the Alliance continue to threaten the security our peoples.

It is for this reason I reach out to this Inquisition, in hopes that an arrangement can be made.

I have enclosed my contact information,

I await your reply.

Theros Sunhallow
Using the arrow to which the note was attached to pick out talbuk sinew from between his tusks, Khorvis examined the defecting Farstrider's words. They did not surprise him, for the Farstriders were so closely aligned with the high elves who preyed upon decent Horde-folk. Another ranger would be an asset to the Grim, and so the orc set about penning a response.
Sunhallow,

The Farstriders do little to serve the Horde when they do lower their bows to Alliance invaders. Over time, their lax patrols will weaken the realm of Silvermoon and usher in the decline of your kin. And then the Horde will have lost its northern flank.

You do well to seek out the Mandate. It will win you little favor in Silvermoon, but we Grim all do sacrifice some part of our past to protect our roots.

Find the Inquisition in Maldraxxus this evening at half past five and see if you do have the stomach to begin our Trials.

High Inquisitor Bloodstar