An insect-riddled parchment

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Khorvis

An insect-riddled parchment

Unread post by Khorvis »

Zitrom grabs some parchment and ink with a quill. Moving towards a chair and table where a few candles are lit. He swats at some of the insects crawling around his table keeping warm.
"To the Grim and those it concerns.
I am Zitrom, that is Zi-trom, not Zit-rom. Just because i am a death knight does not mean i have such a ludicrous name as a pimple. Anyway....i am here by sending in my vastly enthusiastic interest in..rejoining the guild. I know i had a short tender with you all during the fourth war and know some personally. But since then things have changed. A great many things have changed, some of my personal standards have changed. I there for wish to pledge here upon this fine parchm--- He curses and dips the quill into more ink parchment! That should you need the services of one such as i, then you will have it and i will strive to work hard for the Grim and its efforts. I am currently in the Shadowlands, reach me if you can.
-------------

Khorvis finished scanning the document and set the parchment down upon the desk of resolve. Letting out a slow hiss of of breath through a clenched jaw, he ended his thoughts with an angry grunt.

A stray Supplicant, trying to worm his way back into the fold and return to his Trials. Well then, they would be made exceptionally trying this time around.

The orc flipped the parchment over and reached for his gnome-bone pen to respond. Wiping a crushed maggot off of the letter, he absently licked it from his finger as the words flowed.
Supplicant Zitrom,

Some years it has been since you deserted the Mandate during the Fourth War. I do suppose it displays some courage to show your face again to the Inquisition. Know this: if we Grim do decide to test you again, the Trials will be of greater consequence and much more taxing upon your abilities.

Find the Inquisition within Maldraxxus this very night at half past five. This do be your final chance.

High Inquisitor Bloodstar