Mysterious, enclosed package.

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Zalledra

Mysterious, enclosed package.

Unread post by Zalledra »

A small box lays on top of one of the inn tables, just big enough to tightly fit a prairie dog. Upon the lid is carefully spun ink reading 'The Grim'.

As the recipient lifts the lid from the mysterious parcel, the lightly stench of blood sours at their nostrils. The first thing that lay within it is a neatly folded piece of parchment with a small letter,

"Whispers of a group who dinnae rejoice with the Alliance are spreading. I have spent much time searching for like minded Horde who ken the war is not over. It it time that forces join to overpower the Alliance vermin that crawl across Azeroth. Meet with me, ye' will not regret it.

- Zalledra."

Beneath the parchment is the remnants of linen that one belong to an Alliance tabard, the sigil had been torn away from the wearer and was spattered with dry blood.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Mysterious, enclosed package.

Unread post by Syreenna »

Syreenna read the note, raising a brow. "Sounds like a dwarf," she muttered, staring at the words. "But the name sounds like a troll. Hm."

She took the cloth lion symbol out of the package and looked it over. With bony fingers, the little Forsaken tossed the cloth toward the floor. Before it landed, however, an undead worg caught it in his mouth. A green three-headed hydra grabbed an end, and as the two played tug-o-war with it, the cloth was soon ripped to shreds.

Syreenna penned a note back.

Zalledra,

Meet me Saturday morning in my office above the inn in the Sepulcher, between 7:00 and 8:00.

Peace,
Syreenna Shadowblade
Irredeemable of The Grim

P.S. I like gifts.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda