[Felforged Letter - Pomkin]

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Drakecat

[Felforged Letter - Pomkin]

Unread post by Drakecat »

You, reading this.

I created this letter specifically for you to read. It may not sound big but I am in need of your help. With the upcoming turns of the tide, the void seeks Azeroth. I have come as a scout, but I do not know how much I can stay here. The sanity is slowly corrupting, as I cannot feel, or start to think straight... I need your help. More than anything.

This may be as little as it can be. I am holding on the last string of hope, before they turn me into a weapon against Azeroth, and no one will want that. You, whoever is reading, is my only hope. Get me out of here. My coordinates are not exact but by estimate I am here.

There is a small map coordination written on the letter.

Please. You have to come save me, now... Before they turn me into a void monstrosity.

There is a small engraved seal that signifies Pomkin's own Warlock signature, as the letter is burning in Fel. The handwritten words seemed desperately clawed with a pen, and a clear sign that the sanity is slowly being disrupted at the fact that there is a drawing of N'zoth's eye on the bottom of the paper.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: [Felforged Letter - Pomkin]

Unread post by Syreenna »

Syreenna smirked as she crumpled up the letter and tossed it. The Grim weren't in the business of rescuing needy strangers. Then she scowled. The Grim could use more people, and an excess of sanity wasn't required for cannon fodder.

"Ayidda!" she called into her hearthstone. "My office. Now."

Some time later, a young troll women entered the office. "Ya called, Shadowblade?"

Syreenna motioned to the crumpled up paper on the floor. "Take that. Send two guards to find whatever wrote this, and rescue it if it agrees to come to the garrison at the time of the next Inquisition meeting."

"Yeah, mon," Ayidda replied as she scooped up the paper and stood there, waiting for any further orders. But Syreenna waved her away, and the troll went to carryout her task.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda