An envelope addressed to Riana Bloodfang

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Oubold

An envelope addressed to Riana Bloodfang

Unread post by Oubold »

The envolope is sealed with the mark of Silvermoon City. The letter is neatly written in Thalassian.
To Riana Bloodfang, High Inquisitor of The Grim,

When I saw you in Silvermoon City or, more specifically, your Grim insignia, I was reminded of a time I wasn't bound to this city. Once upon a time, I did not spend my life in books or the study of artifacts. I was an instrument of war. I wielded my power in the only way that matters; against my enemies and those of the Horde. I seek to escape the halls and high spires of the city once more.

Having previously met members of the Grim, I had some knowledge of the type of person your organization employs. I spoke with a few friends and did a little research. I find your Mandate fascinating. I believe I could be of service, just as I believe the Grim can help me to my ends.

I hope to meet with you soon
Regards,

Magister Kaelindil Dawnstriker
Feyde
Irredeemable

Re: An envelope addressed to Riana Bloodfang

Unread post by Feyde »

Riana snickered as she caught one of her pets many children using one of the letters from her desk and a wine glass. Carefully she put the spider onto a piece of paper with the word "Doubtful" scrawled on it. Sliding the note and the spider into an envelope to be sent out later.
A couple days went by of not spending much time in the office before she went to have a glass of wine and thumb threw paperwork. The current situation in the Horde demanded a drink. Picking up her glass she noticed a letter that had completely slipped her mind and went to read it over.
Kaelindil,

It is sad how much potential is wasted sitting around Silvermoon. How much faster this war could end if people had the guts to step out of their pretty walled up world.

Find me and we can speak more of how you can be of use to the Grim and what you seek to gain for yourself.

Riana Bloodfang
High Inquisitor of the Grim
WrA Grim: Feyde Riana,
Grobbulus Grim: Reaver