A wrinkly hand-tied scroll

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Diabolo

A wrinkly hand-tied scroll

Unread post by Diabolo »

A fel-Afflicted Skyfin emerges from the shadows of the night and lands on The Grim Mail box. After a few seconds of glancing around, the Skyfin regurgitates a wrinkly slimy scroll tied with several pieces of loose string, places it in the mail box, and proceeds to fly back into the shadows.
With a clear indication of poor handwriting-

"To the members of The Grim, your reputations precedes you. The Horde has lost its Warchief and frankly, I have lost purpose, and feel, in simplest terms, bored. With the new chain of command, and the amount of Alliance stil quivering about, it is quite clear the Horde needs more people like you guys, people who get the job done. Lets inquire on a possible membership. -Diabolo"

the name signed in a dark reddish tint, signifying Diabolos involvement in the recent Uldir campaign.
Feyde
Irredeemable

Re: A wrinkly hand-tied scroll

Unread post by Feyde »

Clearing paperwork off of her desk she finally finds what smelly thing was hiding on her desk with the evenings mail. Using the end of a dagger she opens up the scroll with out having to actually touch it with her hand.
"Here I was worried everyone had jumped at a chance of this false peace."

In a elegant script clearly scrawled out by a Sin'dorei
Diabolo,

Let us meet to discuss how to remedy your boredom. Even in times like these there is always work to be done and I am sure we can figure our a purpose for you. Meet me Friday at 5 bells on top of the gates of Orgrimmar.

- High Inquisitor Riana Bloodfang
(5pm Server (PST) If it is a problem let me know and we can work something else out. I might be on earlier in the day)
WrA Grim: Feyde Riana,
Grobbulus Grim: Reaver