A grimy wet note.

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Zelby
Lost

A grimy wet note.

Unread post by Zelby »

A shadowy, short, slimy, Pirate hatted figure covered in sea growths slumps late at night to the postbox outside the grim hall. The Small creature with a giggle slams a Grimy note running in black ink into the box. Then slumps off back into the water of a near by rain puddle vanishing into fog.

The message when it will be read will be all smudged. But the ink isn't the point the magic in it is. When unfolded, an image of magic will appear of the long missing Zelby Cogwax, Builder of Khorvis hand, and the schematics to prove it follow the image of the goblin. The image then will fade into a few words.

~ ' I will be waiting, to greet you in the deeps. Where N'zoth never sleeps'

(After a long absence I have returned! Just like I always said I would. Anytime I am online is good for me for a interview if needed.)
Last edited by Zelby on Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feyde
Irredeemable

Re: A grimy wet note.

Unread post by Feyde »

Riana comes into her newly acquired office to find a soggy letter delivered to her desk. Frowning she opened up the note, careful not to touch it to much wanting to avoid getting her fingers slimy.

"How the fel am I suppose to reply to this? Is this what Qabian had to deal with all the time. Cryptic letters with way of replying. Guess I might spot them in Nazjatar."

Just to be sure she puts another note outside of the Inquisition office next to the notice about the Inquisition location.
Anyone who knows of or can get a hold of some goblin named Zelby Cogwax come see me.
- Riana Bloodfang
High Inquisitor
(Give Riana a poke when you are online. I'll try to keep an eye out for you coming on as well. You can also come out to Inquisition on Friday at 6pm Server.)
WrA Grim: Feyde Riana,
Grobbulus Grim: Reaver