A letter stamped with the golden seal of the Zandalari Empire

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Zulric
Lost

A letter stamped with the golden seal of the Zandalari Empire

Unread post by Zulric »

*The letter itself is relatively formal in nature, constructed with the fine parchment of fine parchment of the Zandalari Empire and bearing a rather official-looking seal crafted from solid gold. It's evident they have a surplus of it.*

Addressing the esteemed Grim,

The Zandalari Empire extends its warmest greetings! I am Witch Doctor Zulric, and as I'm sure you are aware the negotiations between our two nations have been going quite smoothly -- the Empire is making its final preparations before we will officially become a part of the Horde. Along with our warriors, Queen Talanji has sent out a number of emissaries in order to strengthen the bonds between our peoples -- myself included.

I have volunteered for this task, and purposefully sought out the Grim as the organization in which I'd like to represent the Zandalari. Your efforts during the defense of Dazar'alor have been most commendable, and your warband appears to have stood the test of time as a beacon of strength and pragmatism within the Horde. I like that very much.

As a witch doctor, it is my belief that you will find my skillset most useful for your group. I specialize in spirit-work along with an extensive background in alchemy (specifically the transmutation school) in addition to...other interests best discussed in person. I also have quite an appetite for melee combat, a skill I hope to share with you soon.

My sources inform me that there will be another Alliance attack on the city soon -- if the Grim is there, then I will fight alongside you. Afterwards, I would very much like to speak under better circumstances should you choose to accept my offer.

Regards,

Witch Doctor Zulric