Passing along: A pristine scroll with a Blood Knight seal

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Erscydiol

Passing along: A pristine scroll with a Blood Knight seal

Unread post by Erscydiol »

Magister,

I am passing to you a letter of intent to formally join our ranks from someone whom I consider an invaluable "friend" and ally. She is much less wordy than I am, so save your eye rolls for me during Inquisition meetings. She may be a bit ... zealous, but she is brief and fiercely loyal to the cause.

the scroll reads as follows ...

"Belono sil'aru, belore'dorei!

Hail, Magister of The Grim! I am honorary Blood Knight Vaeltheria Isidar of the Isidar family! Bringer of Dawn and Blade of Justice for the Sin'Dorei and the Horde. Our Reagent Lord has decreed that all Sin'Dorei with any shred of loyalty swear unshakable fealty to the Ranger General and Warchief of the Horde! As Justice demands, so will justice be done unto these Xenophobic, intolerant scum and their pitiful Alliance. I have served the Horde since our kind first formally joined the cause, and my service in combat found me as an honorary member of the Blood Knights after the fall of the great betrayer and failed human prince ... I spit on the ground at the thought of his name. As our great Matriarch, Lady Liadrin leads the fight against the Alliance on the front lines of the current conflict, so too shall her Blood Knights rise up to mete out the TRUE Light's Justice. My sister-at-arms, Erscydiol Blackstone, who I fought side by side with against the Lich King and the Black Dragon Deathwing, will vouch for my entry and combat abilities. I believe that you will find a Dawnbringer and Blade of Justice within your ranks to be an invaluable asset to the mandate.

Anar'alah belore!

Blood Knight Vaeltheria Isidar
Dawnbringer, Blade of Justice
Box 17, Silvermoon City, Eastern Kingdoms