A Travel worn envelope sealed with a questionable substance

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Malcorick

A Travel worn envelope sealed with a questionable substance

Unread post by Malcorick »

To whom it may concern,

I am known as Malcorick Blightmoor, I am an explorer by trade and have made it my goal to map all lands in preparation for the day when the Horde finally conquers all.

I have heard legends even in the faraway lands I am from of a guild willing to do whatever it takes to win this war and finally drive the enemy from our lands. There are tales of salted fields and burning villages that strike terror into the heart of the most stalwart of the alliance scum. I am sending this in hopes of pledging my service to your cause and if accepted I will do everything in my power to take the fight to their very doorstep and then burn the house down around them.

Malcorick Blightmoor
Qabian

Re: A Travel worn envelope sealed with a questionable substance

Unread post by Qabian »

Malcorick Blightmoor,

If you have come to us after having explored so widely, it seems only reasonable to at least hear what you have to say. We meet near the Dalaran Crater in Hillsbrad on Friday evening at the sixth bell. If you find yourself in the area, I recommend tracking us down then.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim

((If you can't make Friday, February 9 at 6pm server (9pm EST) let me know, and I'll arrange another time. War mode ON for sharding.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner