Sealed Parchment

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Razdrik

Sealed Parchment

Unread post by Razdrik »

A letter found itself on whomever's desk. If anyone other than the owner of said desk attempted to unseal the letter, they would be struck by an electrical jolt. Otherwise, the seal would break upon touching it. The following message could be read, written in an elegant form.
To whom it may concern,

Times are dire. The Alliance are moving on all fronts; Darkshore, Zandalar, Arathi. I fear that it is only a matter of time before the filth marches upon Quel'thalas. I've asked for an audience with Regent Lord Lor'themar Theron countless times, only to be met with silence. I feel like it's time for me to get my hands bloodied for the good of the Horde. I would like to schedule a meeting so that we may know more of one another.

-A. Dawnflare
Qabian

Re: Sealed Parchment

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian frowned at the seal's automatic breaking, then tried put it out of mind rather than dwell as he read the letter, but by the time he began to write a reply, his mood was already dark and it came across in a lack of comment.
A. Dawnflare,

Fine. Let's talk. Near the Dalaran Crater in Hillsbrad, Wednesday evening by the sixth bell.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim
((If you can't make Wednesday Jan. 30 at 6pm server (9pm EST) let me know and we can find a better time. War Mode ON.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner