A Letter of Ivory White

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Alfyrin Lightsblade

A Letter of Ivory White

Unread post by Alfyrin Lightsblade »

~ A letter of ivory white ~
The letter was found within an unremarkable envelope, neatly sealed with golden wax that was curiously devoid of any symbol of affiliation. Its parchment was a pristine ivory white, whereupon the reader would find no stain or blemish of ink. The writing within portrayed a meticulously practiced cursive script that read as follows:
Qabian

Re: A Letter of Ivory White

Unread post by Qabian »

"The Light's grace." Qabian resisted the urge to spit on his own desk and just bit down on his lower lip instead, but there was enough in the letter -- power, insight and knowledge -- to prevent him from immediately dismissing it as having gone to the wrong place.
Alfyrin Lightsblade,

I find elements of your letter to be curiously measured for one who would offer their body and soul to the Annihilation of those who stand against the Horde, but if you truly believe in the Mandate of The Grim -- the tenfold repayment of ruthlessness you accurately mention -- then we will see what Sacrifice you are willing to make to prove it.

Find me near Dalaran's Crater in Hillsbrad, tomorrow evening at the sixth bell. I'll have more questions for you.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim
((It's a bit short notice, but if you can't make tomorrow (today? Saturday the 12th) at 6 server (9 EST), let me know here or by PM, and we'll find a time. War Mode ON.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Alfyrin Lightsblade

Re: A Letter of Ivory White

Unread post by Alfyrin Lightsblade »

((Good timing, I should be available! Thank you for your consideration - I will see you then!))