A plain letter, sealed with dark blue wax

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Mellinoe

A plain letter, sealed with dark blue wax

Unread post by Mellinoe »

There is nothing special about the envelope... It was left in the guild's incoming correspondence box as any letter assigned there would be, with only "To: The Grim, c/o Recruitment" written on it. The back of it is sealed with a thick, dark blue wax with the slightest scent of some kind of flower coming from it, the stamp shown to be crane's crested head. The letter inside was about as plain as the envelope that was sealed inside, though the writing on it was graceful and deliberate, with hints of Pandaren calligraphy in the letters on the end of some words, or within the loops.

It read as follows:

"Honored leadership of The Grim,

My name is Mellinoie Nerevarine. You would likely not know of me, but I have come to know of you from the days when my home of Suramar was under occupation by the Legion.

I wish to discuss the matter of joining your ranks. I fully understand that your mandate demands no sympathy or mercy to those who have pledged their allegiances to the Alliance, and I have no reservations about complying with that. Their assistance with liberating my home will never make up for what they have taken from me during and since.

Regards,

Mellinoe"
Qabian

Re: A plain letter, sealed with dark blue wax

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian's eyes went wide when the letter came across his desk, but once he realized what it was, he shook his head at his own reaction. "Right."
Mellinoe Nerevarine,

It takes a certain kind of Nightborne to turn to the Mandate's philosophy. You have piqued my curiosity. If you can find the time this Friday at the 6th bell, we meet in Shadowfang Keep. If you are there, I will speak with you after.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim
((If you can't make Friday the 4th at 6pm server (9EST - War Mode ON) let me know, and we can make another time.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner