A Fine Scroll.

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Aenteris

A Fine Scroll.

Unread post by Aenteris »

A nervous Sin'dorei stands uniformly in place after hand delivering an official looking scroll. She does her best to be at rest with hands gripped behind her to avoid obvious fidgeting beyond a few twitches of her nose as she fights the urge to scratch an itch that sets her long ears bouncing with each nervous tick.

The Scroll is heavy and sealed with a waxen Blood Knight seal. Once opened, the missive is deceptively short for it's weight.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (87.1 KiB) Viewed 2764 times
Qabian

Re: A Fine Scroll.

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian read over the scroll with a frown, then passed it back. "I don't know what the Blood Knights think they're doing with this, but the Grim are not in the habit of taking in strays, officially sanctioned or otherwise. If, however, either you or they are serious, we can discuss it at length later when I have the time. Not now. Perhaps within Silvermoon two days from now?"

((Since your app mentioned Friday evenings are out, we can try Thursday at 10am server (1pm EST)? If that's no good, let me know, and we can arrange something that works.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Aenteris

Unread post by Aenteris »

Rhea nods and receives the scroll, returning it to a conspicuously hung scroll case at one hip and stepping back. The Sin'dorei Adept was festooned with such items but rather than making her seem prepared for anything, she simply looked unsure of what to carry and what to stow away.

"Until then, High Inquisitor" She says simply, taking two more steps backwards and performing a uniform 'about-face' to depart.

[[I'll set an alarm for the meeting, Anywhere in Silvermoon specifically? Also, I'm Senjak#1442 in Discord if the need to reach out arises.]]
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

((I'll have him hanging out in the Hall of Blood with War Mode off.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner