A scrappy parchment

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Zulric
Lost

A scrappy parchment

Unread post by Zulric »

*Though the letter itself is slightly damaged and wrapped in cheap twine, the handwriting is surprisingly neat.*

"My greetings. My name is Oshgaru, and I'm writing this from a boat inbound towards Kalimdor. Truth be told I'm better at speaking than writing, so I'll keep this brief -- I'm not getting any younger. I used to fight for a cause, had things I believed in. I've felt my zeal wane in recent years, and I wish to re-ignite the flames of my youth. My contacts have informed me of your 'organization', and your offer interests me. If you would accept this greying monk, then I would gladly fight for you. I hope we can talk soon.

With honor, Oshgaru."
Qabian

Re: A scrappy parchment

Unread post by Qabian »

Oshgaru,

Age is not something I am well practiced with needing to consider. However, I doubt age could really stand in the way of anyone serving the Mandate who truly had the drive to do so.

We should speak. You can find me in the ruins of Alterac this coming Wednesday at the 6th bell.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim
((If Wednesday, December 19 at 6pm server doesn't work for you, let me know.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Zulric
Lost

Re: A scrappy parchment

Unread post by Zulric »

((Sounds good! I'm also available for most of today, feel free to whisper me in-game.))