A Neatly Sealed Letter from Faelanori Nightbane

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Faelanori

A Neatly Sealed Letter from Faelanori Nightbane

Unread post by Faelanori »

A plain letter weaseled its way into whom ever's hand. Written boldly across the top was simply 'To The Grim' in messy handwriting. The back was sealed in a blue wax with no crest.

Grim Leader(s),
The flames of conflict are flickering about the world. I write to you because I believe you have gotten something right. As the two halves of the world continue to battle each other, as they have for years past, the only true way to obtain peace is to wipe them out. Dire times only call for desperate measures.

I believe that my services could be of use to The Grim. A nimble-fingered woman with many talents and tricks. It hasn't been until recently that I threw myself into the conflict at hand. Before the fall of Undercity, I was a simple contractor that made a living via private assassination requests. My path has changed course ever so slightly. With the departure from Cutthroat Coalition, a private syndicate, I am now a simply eye in the crowd where ever I wish to be, an infiltrator if you will.

Cutthroat Coalition did not share my same views, and now I seek out The Grim in hopes of like-minded individuals. My personal reasons will remain only at my liberty.

-- Faelanori Nightbane