A plain letter

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Csaba

A plain letter

Unread post by Csaba »

It is a plain letter, sealed with a drop of wax, bearing no seal that is sent.
To the honored and esteemed organization,

The Alliance must pay for what they have done to our lands. They have taken lands that belong to us rightly, they have thought that Lordaeron should belong to them. They fight those that once fought alongside of them, simply because we are no longer living. The worgen scum have laid claim to what is by right ours. I wish nothing more than to see them pay for their insolence, and I have been pointed to your fine organization. I wish to make the Alliance pay for all that they have done. They are naught but filth, and deserve to be stricken forcefully from lands that are rightfully ours. I wish nothing more than to fight alongside of you.

Csaba
Qabian

Re: A plain letter

Unread post by Qabian »

A card is returned to the signer.
Csaba,

The Grim meet tomorrow evening at the 6th hour. If you are free, I suggest you attend, and I will speak with you after.

If not, perhaps the following night at the same time.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim
((If you're available tomorrow night, Friday December 14th, at 6pm server (9pm EST), I'll send you a tell about where the meeting is. If not, we can try Saturday at the same time. Otherwise, you can let me know what works for you.))

((Edit: Check your PMs when you see this.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner