Letter from Nakhu Khan

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Nakhu

Letter from Nakhu Khan

Unread post by Nakhu »

The following letter is written in orcish, using plain parchment and simple ink.

To Whom it may Concern,

Since the First War I have brought wrath and ruin to the foes of the Horde on battlefields beyond counting. I have reaped the skulls of dwarves in the frigid mountains of Alterac and Kaldorei in the forests of Ashenvale, as well as sending the men of the League of Arathor to meet their ancestors in whatever afterlife awaits the small teeth. I have faced the Alliance on battlefields the length and breadth of Azeroth, all for the glory of the Horde.

Now, I seek, once more, to wet my blade with the gutblood of the Alliance. Whereas before I marched to war for the glory of the Horde and to bring honor to my name as I did my duty to the Warchief, this time I seek the utter ruination of the Alliance. I would see Azeroth torn asunder and cast into the Twisting Nether should that be necessary to achieve my goal for now I fight not for glory but to avenge that which the Alliance and the Dark Spear traitors who aided them took from me.

As I have traveled the path of slaughter, I have heard one name uttered in hushed whispers whenever I have inquired as to what warbands might share my desire to see the complete eradication of the Alliance: The Grim.

As such, I am reaching out in hopes that we might prove useful to each other as we each seek to end the A.lliance forevermore.

Done this day by my hand,
Nakhu Skullreaper
Qabian

Re: Letter from Nakhu Khan

Unread post by Qabian »

Nakhu Skullreaper,

Your letter has found those it sought. We should speak further. Assuming you have accompanied the war effort, I can be found in Dazar'alor at the Royal Meat Rack by the sixth bell tomorrow evening.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim

((If you can make Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 6pm server/9pm EST, I'll have war mode on. If that won't work, let me know when would be good for you.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner