A Slightly Wine-Stained Correspondence

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Alfred

A Slightly Wine-Stained Correspondence

Unread post by Alfred »

Although this spotless vellum has been tucked away with reverence, the yellowing envelope is hopelessly wrinkled. Tiny plum dots ring the addressee’s name. The corners are frayed. Plain golden wax seals it tight.
To my Most Respected Grim,

How fortuitous I am to have learned of this effort! I write to you now as I may have found my figurative kin at last. I’m growing swiftly sick of frail leadership and compromise. The Alliance must be culled. When my home is swarmed with roaches, I do not allow them a kingdom in the pantry. To pave a gentler future for those who come after us, we must be willing to dirty our hands.

I may not be bestowed power by fel, arcane, or the Light, but I assure you that I am tenacious and clever in battle. My determination alone will make me valuable to The Grim.

Our times are tumultuous. Allow me to lend myself to a righteous cause.

Gracious regards,
Alfred Summerveil
Qabian

Re: A Slightly Wine-Stained Correspondence

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian peered at the letter, trying to deduce the character of its author from the vocabulary, the state of the page, and the signature. He found the combination of the three to be something curious.
Summerveil,

If you have the chance, find us in one of the ruined buildings on the edge of the Dalaran Crater in Hillsbrad this coming evening at the sixth bell.

If you can't be there, let me know when I can find you.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim
((If you can make 6pm server on Friday (technically tonight), we'll see you then. War Mode ON. If not, we can arrange something that works for you.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Alfred

Unread post by Alfred »

((Unfortunately, I'll be at work at 6 tonight. I'm free this morning/early afternoon, after 8pm server tonight and tomorrow, and pretty much at any point Sunday on!))
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

((No worries. Left a PM for you. Should be able to see it in top right of this page.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner