Zechariah Koogler

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Koogler

Zechariah Koogler

Unread post by Koogler »

A plain, unmarked letter is left silently during the night.
To whom it may concern,

I hope this letter has found its way into the hands of a member of ‘The Grim’.

In these trying times we live in, I’ve been searching for ways to better serve the true needs of the Horde, and in my search, I’ve heard whispers of your order. The reason I decided to reach out to you is because I believe that our goals align when it comes to the greatest plague to ever corrupt Azeroth; the Alliance. Our planet is a gift given to us by the Light, and I wish to cleanse it of the corrupting force of the Alliance, no matter what the cost is. I know that some in the Horde don’t quite agree with this view, even with the current state of the ongoing war between the two factions, so I believe some of my views are better said face-to-face, instead of through an easily intercepted letter. Perhaps one of your order can find the time to meet with me to see if our interests truly match, because I believe I could be of great benefit to your order.

Light be with you,

Zechariah Koogler
Qabian

Re: Zechariah Koogler

Unread post by Qabian »

"Light be--" Qabian grumbled as he put pen to paper. "Nevermind."
Zechariah Koogler,

If you can find the time to show yourself in the courtyard of Shadowfang Keep tomorrow evening at the 6th bell, we'll be there. You can have an opportunity to observe us and confirm whether you think your version of Light worship can operate within the scope of the Mandate.

However, if that particular time isn't available to you, I can speak with you at another.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim
((If you can't make tomorrow (Friday, Nov 2nd) at 6pm WrA, 9pm EST, let me know, and we'll arrange a different time. War Mode ON.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner