An ebony and gold envelope

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Talindara

An ebony and gold envelope

Unread post by Talindara »

To Whom it may concern,

My name is Talindara Dawnguard. I've heard rumors of your organization and I feel I could be a good fit with your group. I have experience in using the light to mend allies, while using my shield to bash the heads of my enemies in. Whereas I may not be as experienced as some, I make up for it with my dedication, energy and devotion to a cause. I seek an interview in person to better discuss where I could fit in, and how I can best help. My strengths lie in my agility, my stamina, and my ability to be adaptive. I hope I can prove my dedication and earnestness to this organization, and I eagerly await a reply.

-Talindara Dawnguard

PS. I make some awesome cookies. With chocolate chips... raisins are favored by the Blue scum after all.
Qabian

Re: An ebony and gold envelope

Unread post by Qabian »

The corner of Qabian's mouth twitched as he read the postscript. "Right," he said quietly as he started on the reply.
Talindara Dawnguard,

We meet Friday evening by the 6th bell, in one of the ruined homes on the edge of Dalaran Crater in Hillsbrad. If you can be there, we'll speak with you then.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of The Grim
((That's War Mode ON. If you can't make Friday the 26th at 6pm server (noticed your app said after 7pm, so if you can make that same slot but an hour later, that's fine), let me know, and we'll arrange a time that works for you.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Talindara

Re: An ebony and gold envelope

Unread post by Talindara »

(( I should be able! I am off Friday, so really anytime on Friday will work for me, as long as I'm not dragged off somewhere for dinner etc. I'm also around today/tonight! (10/25)