A more hastily wax-sealed letter from Armi Aethertide

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Armi
Lost

A more hastily wax-sealed letter from Armi Aethertide

Unread post by Armi »

Hello there!

I apologize if my letter comes a few days after Nilheon's. After all, I am very good at forgetting most things. Quills, Books - lost a pet once. Don't know where he went. Left him in the market while I was buying some food. Took three days to remember I'd even left him there.

Anyway - He said this was a place we should land and I tend to listen to him. Good friend he is. A bit on the "I'm so dark look at me, my shadow is lighter than I am" side but not so bad at the decision making. Makes a decent cup of tea, as well. Not big on tea, myself. Bit pompous to sit there with a tea cup while the world is burning, ya?

You're probably wondering "Is she able to accept the things we do here?", also "Why does she blather on so much?" because that's what Nilheon usually thinks. Well, the latter, not so much the former anymore. Too bad for you, I'm a blatherer. But I'm also smart. Know my way round a few weapons, know how to repair most of them; make them better. Armor, too. Good at working with my hands. Good with a bow if you need someone to hide in the bushes. Not so good at being in the front lines, though. Lots of screaming. From me, mostly.

Not happy with the Alliance either. Sentenced my people to death to join them, you see. Bit mad about that. I didn't want to die. So I think they should. Tried talking to them once, didn't work out. They believe they have the right to choose who lives and who dies. Forsaken, Blood Elves, Orcs, recently Nightborne. All of em turned away or told they deserved to die. Worst when they told us to be in the Alliance we'd have to slowly die. Don't really like that. There's no peace with people like that. Only stalemates. I have to wonder how they feel about Tauren, though. Who could hate a Tauren? Not me. Anyway, wiping em out is the only thing we can do, yeah? I'm good for that. I'll sharpen the swords.

~ Armi Aethertide
Qabian

Re: A more hastily wax-sealed letter from Armi Aethertide

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian smirked as he read the letter. Balance could be so insistent.
Armi,

If what you say about the Alliance is true above all else, the Mandate likely has a place for you, but we shall see. Given your mention of Nilheon, I assume I will see you when I see him.

~Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner