A wax-sealed letter by Nilheon Direfrost

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Nilheon
Lost

A wax-sealed letter by Nilheon Direfrost

Unread post by Nilheon »

A simple letter sealed within an envelope, with black wax and a blue-colored rune is deposited into the guild's mail that reads:

To whom this letter concerns,

I have heard of your desire to do anything and everything necessary to achieve your goals of victory. I think I could be a capable asset to this cause and am currently seeking those of similar views as myself. Perhaps we could... get along.

-Nilheon Direfrost
Qabian

Re: A wax-sealed letter by Nilheon Direfrost

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian blinked as he read the letter. Well, that was... succinct. The mage's response was in kind.
We meet Friday at the 6th bell, on the edge of the Dalaran Crater in Hillsbrad. You can find us there and we'll speak then.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim
((If for some reason you can't make Friday 6pm server (9pm EST), War Mode ON, let me know, and we'll find a different time.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Nilheon
Lost

Unread post by Nilheon »

((I'll unfortunately be at work at that time. My available times are Tue-Thur at anytime, if it's Fri-Mon I'm available past 11PM EST)).

A response letter is submitted.
I'll unfortunately be away during the requested time. However I have an open schedule anytime next Tuesday through Thursday. Should I notate the location as the same?

-Nilheon Direfrost
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

I'll make myself available. Same location.

~Q
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner