"A Pandaren Stamped Letter"

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

JudgarFrosttotem

"A Pandaren Stamped Letter"

Unread post by JudgarFrosttotem »

"Greetings there! I, Judgar Frost-totem have heard quite the story about your organization. I was wondering...if you're interested? To...possibly...scheduled a meeting. I can go into further detail about myself and what I can offer to your organization. If you must know, I run a public business. I sell cigars, brews, and various...uh..."things". Like I said...I will be in contact by mail. Would you prefer for me to meet up...at your headquarters or mine? I got a nice place here. Heh, might even get Shan here to cook dinner. However, I'm fine with whatever."

"Thank you for the consideration."

"-Judgar Frost-totem."
Qabian

Re: "A Pandaren Stamped Letter"

Unread post by Qabian »

Judgar Frost-totem,

We gather tomorrow evening by the 6th bell in Razor Hill. If you can be there, show yourself, and we can talk. If that can't be managed, perhaps I'll pay you a visit.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim

((We'll be in Razor Hill Friday at 6pm server (War Mode ON), but not sure if this lines up with your availability? We can set up a better time for you if you can't make that one.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
JudgarFrosttotem

Unread post by JudgarFrosttotem »

(sadly, because of my shift, I will not be able to come. I could try for Sat though in terms of a meet up. If that works?)

"Look forward to meeting you, I might not be able to make it at that current day and hour. I have to do supply runs all day because of a business complication. Would another day work out? Perhaps Saturday or Sunday?"

"Judgar Frost-totem."
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

I'll track you down on Saturday. We'll get it done.

~Q
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner