A piece of crisp vellum sealed with blood-red wax.

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Mirathendia

A piece of crisp vellum sealed with blood-red wax.

Unread post by Mirathendia »

A sin'dorei house crest is lightly impressed into the wax, recognizable to at least one member of The Grim. The penmanship of the letter is impeccable, the strokes fluid, ink blotted neatly.

Inquisitors of the Grim,
I write to you of two matters. The first and most pressing is the safety and survival of the Horde. Your Mandate is not unknown to me and in the light of recent events I have come to accept that there cannot be peace so long as the Alliance stands. I would not see Silvermoon, Ogrimmar, or Thunder Bluff suffer a fate such as that suffered by Undercity. I would not see more people of the Horde slaughtered by our enemy. Taking to the offensive is the only way to protect our own. If you will have it, I offer my blade to your efforts to achieve peace.

The other matter is a private concern. My younger sister has come to you, by what route and means I am not certain, after a lengthy absence. I do not know if there is truth to the rumors that surrounded her disappearance, but I endeavor to find the truth, and ensure she is a danger to neither you, nor to the Horde.

Mirathendia Morrowblood
Khorshah
Lost

Re: A piece of crisp vellum sealed with blood-red wax.

Unread post by Khorshah »

Khorshah narrowed his eyes as he read the letter, and frowned at the second paragraph. He looked over at the skeletal scribe, who nodded with pen at the ready.
Qabian,

I'm admitting this one on my own authority, since her sister was apparently able to join our ranks with even less than that. If it turns out to be a terrible idea, well, nobody will miss two more elves.

K
"Second letter, and don't mix them up this time or you'll join the collection." The skeleton clacked its jaw in acknowledgement.
Mirathendia,

We accept your offer but not without conditions. Join us in Razor Hill on Friday at 6PM by the Goblin Clock. As for your private concern - the truth serves us all. See it brought to light.

Khorshah
The Cold Hand
Inquisitor