Caldwenst

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Caldwenst

Caldwenst

Unread post by Caldwenst »

In a cabin of a large ship drifting somewhere between Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms, a lone Undead dressed as a fisherman sits in a corner lit by a small flickering candle. There is a slight sound of scratching as he dunks his boney finger into an inkwell and scrawls his words onto a paper

Greetings,
I have been travelling for some time now. You do not know me but I have heard of you. I am Caldwenst, an unimportant player in the grand workings of this world. In my travels I have heard rumors of your group, and it seems fitting. I believe my talents would be very useful to your organization. I am skilled in the arts of stealth, poison, and assassination. I have been the centerfold of espionage that has destroyed Barons and Magisters, I have killed nobles while their faithful protectors stand watch at the door, both before and after my death. I am not a man of many words. If you have any questions, I will be at the Inn at Orgrimmar's Valley of Honor at the peak of each full moon. Because I have no place to send this letter I will leave it with Gravy, He has been told to give it to the first person who wears the colors of your group. I pray this letter reaches you.

Yours,
Caldwenst

As the writing ends, he gazes up and sees a group of men saunter towards him. He rolls up the note and slides it between his ribs, pulls a very generic looking dagger from his shirt, and allows a small grin to form on his gaunt face.
Qabian

Re: Caldwenst

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian smiled slowly as he read over the letter, then came to the indication of the time the author would be waiting. "Peak of--" He looked uselessly at the clock in his windowless room, then grumbled to himself and picked up his own pen.
Caldwenst,

Gravy delivered his message. The Wyvern's Tail is not entirely foreign to our colors. Whether or not that warrants a tip, I suppose is up to you.

I'll see if I can find you within Orgrimmar, but if I do not before Friday evening, you will find us gathered in Razor Hill at the 6th bell, and you can answer our questions then.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of The Grim
((I'll keep an eye out for you and see if I can get a chance to grab you, but otherwise, if it works for you, we'll be around Friday, at 6 server in Razor Hill. We'll have War Mode on.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner