Letter of Intent Naglfar

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Naglfar

Letter of Intent Naglfar

Unread post by Naglfar »

*A scroll is delivered to whom it was intended, made of thick yellowed paper its contents finely written in black ink*

To whom is may concern,

You have not heard of me, you do not know who I am but I know you. I have heard of what you have done and I am interested in taking part. I am known as Naglfar, or Dakath Blacksun if you'd prefer. I am a killer of men, a slayer of Say'layn and a Knight of the Ebon blade. I have existed since the end of the death of Arthas within the Horde, following their armies like carrion birds to places of battle where the feasting is good. I have not known hierarchy nor desired to bend my knee since my liberation. This way of unlife has served me well for a time but a knight's place is to serve a lord, a land and a cause. I cannot call myself a proper knight unless while I exist as a scavenger on the periphery. I wish to meet your order, I wish to spill blood and feast on suffering in your ranks. Your code of honor is compatible of my own and your desire for conquest will ensure feasting will be good.

Suffer Well.

Naglfar
Qabian

Re: Letter of Intent Naglfar

Unread post by Qabian »

"Finally," Qabian breathed, leaning back in a soft chair to read. His expression switched between amused and reassured as he read the letter.

He penned a quick response,
If you can find us tomorrow at the 6th bell, we'll be in Orgrimmar near the Southfury gate.

If I don't see you there, I'll find another time to track you down.

~High Inquisitor Qabian Grimfire
He folded a crude map into the envelope and tossed the missive over his shoulder to the waiting mailemental.

((Bit shorter notice than I like, but if you can't make Friday at 6 server/9 EST, just let me know.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner