Eerie blood soaked note on fleshy parchment

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Dullahean

Eerie blood soaked note on fleshy parchment

Unread post by Dullahean »

*Delivered to Syreenaa was an eerie flesh parchment devoid of all pigment.. It seemed to have blood still stained on it.*

"Greetings Forsaken,

I have always held your kind in high esteem. Since joining the horde I have been outcast and I seek a people that will not enslave me in chains but allow my art to destroy my clan's enemies.

I would fight tooth and nail for such a cause as to be able to keep what I kill and not be all loving to those that destroyed my kinsmen.

Please think well enough or send me a message if interested.

Skahta Grimtotem
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Eerie blood soaked note on fleshy parchment

Unread post by Syreenna »

Syreena had met with the new Tauren that very day for an interview. He seemed eager to control and break the minds of all his enemies. The Shadowblade had been very clear about the restrictions of touching Grim minds. She did, however, make a specific exception about that restriction, telling the dark priest she wouldn't object if he wanted to poke around in Nathandiel's mind.

She stamped the letter "ACCEPTED" and added it to the pile of paperwork on her desk.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda