Pran

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Pran

Pran

Unread post by Pran »

Attention to potential allies.
This letter must be destroyed after read for both of our safety. A mutual friend of ours code named RL told me you need another dagger at your disposal and I'm sending this to inform you that I've been watching you for a long time and I am just what you need.
My specialty's include Information gathering, quick kills, and resource gathering. That's right I preform alchemy god I love making people sick off my self made potions and poisons Ha Ha.
Contact me when you need something done.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Pran

Unread post by Acherontia »

Acherontia finishes the letter and draws two fresh sheets of parchment toward her. She makes two exact copies of the goblin's letter, sets them aside, and pens two copies of a short note. She addresses one envelope to The Commander and the other to the High Inquisitor.

"Deliver these immediately," she instructs the servant awaiting her bidding. After the man leaves, she tosses the original letter on a stack of papers and considers it no more.

This goblin is currently a member of Rutilus Luna. That he wishes his defection to be kept secret is not something I consider to be in our best interests. I believe we should make contact with their leader and ensure that we would not be taking on a liability.

I await your instructions.

In service,
Acherontia
Awatu

Unread post by Awatu »

A simpering minion delivers a sealed scroll to the desk of the Inquisition.

"Inquisitors,

Confirmation from higher-ranking individuals of Rutlius Luna confirm that the loss of this Goblin will not harm our cordial relations. Though, I suggest moving forward with great scrutiny. Leave no stone unturned in this one's past.

Awatu Stonespire, The Commander of The Grim."
Acherontia
Lost

Understood.

In service,
Acherontia
Acherontia
Lost