Iselin

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Iselin

Iselin

Unread post by Iselin »

-A plain envelope bearing a seal the color of black ichor, the smooth ivory parchment within seemingly blank at first glance. A fine script appears slowly across the page, lingering for a few moments before fading-

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you in hopes that I may be granted acceptance into The Grim. I wish to serve your order on the front lines against both the Legion and the Alliance. I believe I can be an asset to your organization as well as reap the benefit of aligning myself with like-minded people.

I hope we can arrange a meeting to discuss the potential of a mutually beneficial alliance.

Anu belore dela'na

High Priestess Iselin of Silvermoon
Kiannis
Lost

Re: Iselin

Unread post by Kiannis »

Kiannis hefts his small satchel over a shoulderplate before turning a corner from the labyrinthine maze that is the Grim Halls. Having checked the various frequented notice boards about the main commons, supplicant barracks, and mail drops, he now heads towards the Inquisitors' offices. The plain wooden door closes behind him with a thud and he is met with a scrawny orc. The Ranger instinctively darts a hand to the belt about his waist, but his alarm proves false as the peon pounds a fist upon his own chest and spouts gravelly and low, "Dabu."

"What is the m-" Kiannis begins with the beginnings of a glare but The Peon interupts, "Delivery."

The lanky orc had reached into his outermost leather tunic and produced an envelope, shoving the paper into the elfs hand and making swiftly for the doorway. Kiannis could hardly react before the door closesd once more, and he was left in silence. His attention turns to the black wax and he reaches up to and pull the seal apart, drawing and reading the shortly dissapearing text. He turns the paper over and gives it another look, and when he is satisfied he will not get another appearance, he leans towards his desk to scrawl a reply on crisp plain parchment.
"Inquisition shall gather this monday at eight in the evening, in Dalaran. Be there, and you will have your meeting, but not to discuss an alliance. If you wish to reap the benefits, you must prove yourself like-minded, as well as your potential as an asset. You will also need to prove what you are willing to sacrifice. Think hard on the decision you are about to make, as your worth will be tested before the Mandate."
-Ranger Ash'Therod
Peace Through Annihilation