Zipperk

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Qabian

Zipperk

Unread post by Qabian »

A strange little round metal ball finds itself on Ruuki's desk. There's a triangle etched into it. If the ball is touched in any way, an audio message will play. A green smudge of static will also appear, as though there were supposed to be a visual component, but it is clearly not functioning. The voice is high pitched and crackling.

"Hey you!

This is Granny Zee. I've been running a concoction rack--er, business for decades, since my kiddos were just twerps. So recently, this long eared pinkskin bastard somehow manages to track me down and now we've got a contract, keeping him in roses and bloodthistle for whatever finger wiggling it is he does.

And now he says he wants to extend the contract. More gold for me! But first I have to get myself in good with some gang called the Grim? That should be who's getting this message, right? Sign me up. Or whatever it is you do."

At the end of the message, there's suddenly a brief buzz and a small strip of paper spits out of the device, though it's unclear from where. On the piece of paper is a jagged signature reading "Madam Zipperk Zapgear, aka Granny Zee" and in very small print beneath "Potions Are Better With Electricity."

A few minutes after the paper spits out, the ball melts into a small metallic puddle wherever it has been left.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Neevah

Re: Zipperk

Unread post by Neevah »

"Thrice damned Goblins and their mechanical nonsense." Ruuki scowled deeply as she used whatever was at hand to sweep the molten puddle off the desk before it did any real harm. Unfortunately some of it settled into the fine grooves in the wood, lending a metallic sheen that would be near impossible to get out. Snorting, she took out parchment and quill to reply.

"Zipperk,

Find either myself, Kiannis or Lilliana for entry. Whoever referred you will be responsible for your actions among us.

-Ruuki the Reborn
High Inquisitor of the Grim"