Grisper

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Grisper

Grisper

Unread post by Grisper »

Grisper die and...come back. Grisper Indiana guard...Indiana help. Grisper learn Emmons and Burine...die...and come back. Grisper learn Burine...no longer. Grisper only know kill and protect. Grisper only want to protect...kill for new...family. Grisper want to help.
Lilliana

Re: Grisper

Unread post by Lilliana »

Lilliana stared at the new letter of intent, "Blah blah blah.....what?" She rolled up the short and sweet letter and brought it to Ruuki and Kiannis, "Hey, we all know that Emmons is cool, and Burine...was cool.....wait...is Burine like totally dead now?" Lilliana stood thoughtfully, still holding the letter even if Ruuki or Kiannis had attempted to take it from her to read it for themselves. They'd have to look over her shoulder for now! Then she just starts shouting, "Emmons?! Where's Emmons?! Emmons who is this Grisper guy? He cool?"
Emmons
Lost

Re: Grisper

Unread post by Emmons »

Emmons responds to Lilliana's beckon and reads the heavily misspelled letter. "Hmm, Grisper... Grisper... the Indiana estate did have a few family guards. One was named Christopher. This could possibly be him, perhaps his brain has been muddled in Undeath and he can't remember correctly. Regardless all of them were stand-up men and loyal to a fault. If he is who he claims, he has my mark of approval."

Emmons stamped the moist bottom rim of his 3/4 empty rum bottle on the letter, ruining parts of it.

"If you need me, you know where to find me."