A letter from Qabian

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Qabian

A letter from Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

Dearest sweet loving Grim,

We briefly encountered each other at the recent meeting. I suspect there are few of you remaining who remember me. That is for the best, as I am barely certain I know myself.

My name is Qabian, sin'dorei. In the past I have been a Magister and many other things.

To keep explanations brief, at some point in the intervening years, I had a run-in with whatever variation of the Bronze dragonflight placed itself in my path. My partner in crime is not with me. Or most likely, she is with me, but not with the me that exists in the here and now. I do not expect to encounter her again within this lifetime.

I am on my own. I make this reintroduction for myself alone.

I have no intentions for the Grim or my place among them. I expect that if I am to return, I will be put through whatever paces are deemed appropriate. I simply know that as I am right now, the Grim is where I belong, and who I am right now is all that is left.

That said, the choice of whether or not to accept who I am of course lies with you.

I will answer what questions I can. Unfortunately, a lack of knowledge and distorted memory on my part may make some answers unsatisfactory. I will do what I can to decipher incomplete answers in time.

I have made many errors in the past. I do not expect or want forgiveness, nor will I be making any reparation, but I will do what is necessary to discover their causes and avoid repetition.

Peace through Annihilation.

~Q
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Malebrignon
Lost

Re: A letter from Qabian

Unread post by Malebrignon »

-affixes a note to the letter-

There are few more "Grim" than this one, Khorvis, and none more-so among the sin'dorei.

M.
Neevah

Re: A letter from Qabian

Unread post by Neevah »

Qabian,

It is good to have you back among the Grim. Seek one of the Dreadweavers or Irredeemables out, myself included, so that we may return your tabard from the vault, where it has been kept safe.

Peace through Annihilation, and welcome back.

-Inquisitor Ruuki the Reborn