Jorlkal's letter of intent

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Nithlid

Jorlkal's letter of intent

Unread post by Nithlid »

The severely decomposed corpse of a worgen male clutched a rolled letter tightly in its claws. It had been traveling for some time, and the magic sustaining the creature was fading. Ever so slowly the macabre messenger shambled towards the Grims gates. Upon arrival, the thing simply stood with its arm raised as if to hand off the letter to the gate itself. The letter it carried, reads:

Hello Grim, I am Jorlkal. While I have never spoken to anyone wearing the Grim tabard, I have watched in silence and I like what I see. I have studied your Mandate and I wish to serve it. How might I prove myself worthy?
Khorvis

Re: Jorlkal's letter of intent

Unread post by Khorvis »

Khorvis watched the worgen collapse a few feet from the gates, from his vantage atop a rampart. He snorted and growled to himself about Aderlee and the wards. Turning on his heel, he hobbled towards a dismal staircase, his cloak billowing in the early autumn wind.
Aspirant Jorlkal,

Though your letter did be brief, it did contain a question of terrible weight.

How might you prove yourself worthy?

In short: The Inquisition. Seek us out and test your will, your blade, and your spirit. If they do hold true, then you may be worthy of the Mandate.

High Inquisitor Bloodstar
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

(( do we need an ooc application ))
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

[[ It's Malhavik ]]
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

(( doubly required then ;p ))
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.