A Presentation infested with Fel that is dying.

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Dullahean

A Presentation infested with Fel that is dying.

Unread post by Dullahean »

*At the doorstep of one of the inquisitors. There is a dead giant green horned demon, the orange blood glowing as it leaves it's corpse the eyes completely dead the giant claw extended open.. The wings torn apart thrown five feet away. The tail pinned to the ground and the hooves removed in a bloody heap. One of it's horns is removed a bloody stump is where the horn used to be and the horn is right under the rib cage looking like it hooked up to pierce the heart. In it's chest is carved:*

"I am Deyleanna, I will not give my true name to those I do not trust. I come to you because I heard whilst I rested that like myself and my bretheren You will do ANYTHING to destroy the burning legion. If this is so our goals are aligned.

I would like to join you. Alone I am but a hunter. Together we can destroy the realms and the endless legion. I have absorbed enough demon power to hold them back while you lay the final blow.

Let the Legion burn and scream in their own fires."

*Signed in blood.*

"Deyleanna."

(ooc: Character is Blood elf Demon hunter)