Marrgot's simple letter of intent.

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Marrgot

Marrgot's simple letter of intent.

Unread post by Marrgot »

To whomever reads these letters,
My name is Marrgot. I am a Orc shaman who belives in the value of Violence and History. I have heard of your guild, The Grim, here and there. Curious, I did some research and came up with almost no information of value. Having read your Mandate, I feel this is inexcusable. As someone who studies history, I hope to remedy that. I wish to join your guild and make a small contribution to the history I feel you will shape, and to record the exploits of this brilliant guild. I am not a frivolious man, or one for needless embroidery, so I shall close this letter simply.
Your guild deserves to be remembered.
I hope to be the one to make it so.

A simple applicant named Marrgot.
Lilliana

Re: Marrgot's simple letter of intent.

Unread post by Lilliana »

Lilliana was first to claim the letter from the newest aspirant, wishing to become a Grim. She read over the orc's words, and then flopped down somewhere in the middle of the guildhall to pen a reply.
"Dear, Marrgot,

Is that like, your total name? You believe in....violence...and history? Yet you haven't seen us in what your research has turned up? You obviously need to learn how to research better, cause like. Yeah. We're the shit. Seriously orc guy.

You really think you will help us be remembered?

YOU?

Okay okay, I'm done being rude now. If you think you're cool enough, come to one of our Inquisitions on Monday night, at 7pm by the goblin clock. Seek out either myself, my sister Inquisitor Ruuki, or like, the big, big BIG High Inquisitor guy, Khorvis. He's an orc like you. Isn't that neat?

Lilliana Bloodshine
Inquisitor of the Grim

p.s. Oh, you better really know about the Mandate, and what it totally entails. You seemed to maybe....in your letter...but....... Oh whatever just show up. "
Marrgot

Re: Marrgot's simple letter of intent.

Unread post by Marrgot »

Inquisitor Bloodshine(is this the correct way to adress you?),
I apologize for the extremly belated reply. I have been away on some... time sensitive work and have not had the time to compse this letter. In any case, if you would be so kind as to give me the location of one of these inquisitions I would certainly attend.

Marrgot.